Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Wall Request Issues (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=609630)

BrotherGary Aug 28 2021 07:56 PM

I am having some issues. How often should we be able to work our neighbor's facilities? I try to keep on some sort of a schedule so I can help contribute to the weekly NCC and lately most of my neighbor's are still showing in pink and I know that it has been Well Over 12 hours since I last worked their facilities and they still show in pink and when I try anyways, The Mayor says that I have already worked them. This is not fair for the NCC. Is there a way to reset me so I can work my neighbor's facilities again? Is this a glitch that the developers are aware of? Please help. Thank you.

Taz D Aug 28 2021 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherGary (Post 6462634)
I am having some issues. How often should we be able to work our neighbor's facilities? I try to keep on some sort of a schedule so I can help contribute to the weekly NCC and lately most of my neighbor's are still showing in pink and I know that it has been Well Over 12 hours since I last worked their facilities and they still show in pink and when I try anyways, The Mayor says that I have already worked them. This is not fair for the NCC. Is there a way to reset me so I can work my neighbor's facilities again? Is this a glitch that the developers are aware of? Please help. Thank you.

Hi BrotherGary,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread and the wall requests.
Working Neighbors Facilities: This is to explain the time between working a neighbours facilities before you can rework that same neighbor's post again. To simplify the answer it was originally stated that you had to wait a day.
Notice that if you spend at least 8 straight hours in a day without playing farmtown (when you sleep, eat breakfast, etc, most people will fall in this category) then you will in fact be able to work your friends facilities at least once per day. If you want to work them say twice per day, you will have to work them all say in the morning, 9AM, and then do not work anymore facilities until after 5 PM, after that time you will be able to work them all again. The key point is that you will be able to work ALL your friends facilities after 8 hours has passed since the LAST facilities you worked. Basically what this is saying is that after you have worked a neighbours facility there must be a gap of 8 hours, where you do not work any facilities, before you can work the neighbours facility again.

Grumpdad Aug 29 2021 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delbet (Post 6462386)
I am unable to see who has farms to work on the wall and who has worked my farms. It is always someone. Otherwise the new formay is great, been away for a while but pleased to be back:)

I have as well as a number of friends been getting this for the past 36 to 48 hours, the feed under the farm are blue and white silhouettes and someone did this or that, gifts are the same and once collected you have to visit the gift page to remove them as they stay put, facility feeds are again silhouettes and someone, I have cleared memcashe, cleared browsing history, make sure the browser is up to date, even tried 3 other browsers, all do the same thing. I have tried my wife's account on the same browsers and hers works fine.
USER ID number ( 100000972397961 )

Tiger Aug 29 2021 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grumpdad (Post 6462662)
I have as well as a number of friends been getting this for the past 36 to 48 hours, the feed under the farm are blue and white silhouettes and someone did this or that, gifts are the same and once collected you have to visit the gift page to remove them as they stay put, facility feeds are again silhouettes and someone, I have cleared memcashe, cleared browsing history, make sure the browser is up to date, even tried 3 other browsers, all do the same thing. I have tried my wife's account on the same browsers and hers works fine.
USER ID number ( 100000972397961 )

Hi Grumpdad,

We are aware that this someone problem is not affecting everyone, it does seem to have spread to some more players. The developers are aware of this but it seems to be an issue retrieving data from Facebook about who your friends are that Facebook may need to fix. If you have not already done so you can report this to support if you wish they have an idea of how many this is affecting.

While you have this problem if you want to carry on accepting gifts, you will need to continue clearing the ones already accepted along with any train boosts you have already boosted out of the Facebooks Game Activity area then refresh my requests to see them gone from there as well so you can get to more gifts.

pacwlens Aug 30 2021 09:31 PM

My FT number - 1035802694
How do I get my neighbours names back onto my Facility Wall all it shows is 'someone'.
Appreciate any help you can give me
Thank you

Taz D Aug 30 2021 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pacwlens (Post 6462890)
My FT number - 1035802694
How do I get my neighbours names back onto my Facility Wall all it shows is 'someone'.
Appreciate any help you can give me
Thank you

Hi pacwlens,
Unfortunately there is nothing you or we can do to get those names back on your wall requests. This is a problem with data transfer from Facebook to Farm Town for some players, but not all. The developers are aware of it, but it is a problem from Facebook, so there is nothing they can do to fix this. Facebook will have to fix the issue.

NooNoo Sep 03 2021 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NooNoo (Post 6462506)
Morning,

Since last night all the facility requests on the "FT Wall" as I call it, don't show any names. Instead there is just "Someone" . There is no hyperlink so it's not possible to go to the originating wall.

If you click to do the facility you do go to a person's farm and you are able to work the facilities and find out who's facilities you are doing.

I am currently playing guess who it is that posted :)

As I said this started for me around 12 hours ago. I have cleared memcache, cookies, browser cache and checked the padlock cookie settings etc, but no difference.

Using Chrome and Windows 10

This morning I was delighted to get the names/links back... but it was short lived :(

I refreshed when I finished the list and it went back to someone again :(:(

Then I refreshed the wall again and they were back again :) :)

Tiger Sep 03 2021 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NooNoo (Post 6463534)
This morning I was delighted to get the names/links back... but it was short lived :(

I refreshed when I finished the list and it went back to someone again :(:(

Then I refreshed the wall again and they were back again :) :)

Hi NooNoo thank you for your report, a fix was released last night to try and correct this which were are testing to make sure it stays fixed. If you get any further problems please come back and let us know.

If you had any stuck train requests in my requests those still need to be cleared manually from my requests, when you try to boost those you will see the already a day ahead/returned home or expired messages but those should clear fine.

OzzieOzzOzz Sep 05 2021 02:55 PM

Errors in Facility Work

It is a monumental you are undertaking. Thanks for making the ne version so user-friendly.
A few friends and I noticed the following:
1. The Mayor displays a message I ALREADY WORKED THIS FARM, when it is IMPOSSIBLE. Example: I was away for a day and a half, started working on a friend's farm. She was away for 6 months. I got OOPS on the Clients but not the factories. Sometimes the OOPS is on some farms and not the rest.
2. It may be related to the above, my Utilization is different for different farms, A friend and I ran a test on the OOPS. I told her I was oopsed on some farms, and those farms showed lower utilization.
3. Sometimes I am directed from a link to a friend on the request sheet, and I land on a different farm, sometimes a mutual friend, sometimes a random stranger
Once again, I appreciate the effort you have expended so far, Keep up the good work

Taz D Sep 05 2021 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OzzieOzzOzz (Post 6463914)
It is a monumental you are undertaking. Thanks for making the ne version so user-friendly.
A few friends and I noticed the following:
1. The Mayor displays a message I ALREADY WORKED THIS FARM, when it is IMPOSSIBLE. Example: I was away for a day and a half, started working on a friend's farm. She was away for 6 months. I got OOPS on the Clients but not the factories. Sometimes the OOPS is on some farms and not the rest.
2. It may be related to the above, my Utilization is different for different farms, A friend and I ran a test on the OOPS. I told her I was oopsed on some farms, and those farms showed lower utilization.
3. Sometimes I am directed from a link to a friend on the request sheet, and I land on a different farm, sometimes a mutual friend, sometimes a random stranger
Once again, I appreciate the effort you have expended so far, Keep up the good work

Hi OzzieOzzOzz,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the Wall Requests.
We are aware about #3. It is something Facebook has changed and it happens when users have more than one account.
For 1 & 2 it may be that there was not enough left for you to work. The mayor doesn't have a message for saying that.
I will copy your mpost to the closed thread for the developers to check on this.

OzzieOzzOzz Sep 07 2021 12:22 PM

Dear Taz.
Thanks for your reply.
Over the past week, I did the following checks on the above points, to check the random nature.
1. Going to the wrong farm. on 2 links from Neighbor A, I was directed to Neighbor B, who is a mutual friend and neighbor. They are two different people, not the same person with two accounts.
2. 14 out of 42 help links had some random OOPS, helped. In one instance, in the same neighbor., I had 17 farms worked, 2 were OOPsed completely, and 5 had both OOPs AND Work. I MADE SURE I DID NOT WORK ANYWHERE FOR 18 HOURS. That neighbor told me she just refilled them and 'saw me working them'.
3. Yesterday, I just filled my farms 100%. A friend worked them, Noticed one OOPS. Sure enough, one farm was still full others at 80%
Please do not dismiss those as random, I am sure these errors do pop up for others as well.
thanks for your attention.

Taz D Sep 07 2021 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OzzieOzzOzz (Post 6464074)
Dear Taz.
Thanks for your reply.
Over the past week, I did the following checks on the above points, to check the random nature.
1. Going to the wrong farm. on 2 links from Neighbor A, I was directed to Neighbor B, who is a mutual friend and neighbor. They are two different people, not the same person with two accounts.
2. 14 out of 42 help links had some random OOPS, helped. In one instance, in the same neighbor., I had 17 farms worked, 2 were OOPsed completely, and 5 had both OOPs AND Work. I MADE SURE I DID NOT WORK ANYWHERE FOR 18 HOURS. That neighbor told me she just refilled them and 'saw me working them'.
3. Yesterday, I just filled my farms 100%. A friend worked them, Noticed one OOPS. Sure enough, one farm was still full others at 80%
Please do not dismiss those as random, I am sure these errors do pop up for others as well.
thanks for your attention.

Hi OzzieOzzOzz,
I will copy you post to the closed thread for the developers to check. That is all we can do.
If you wish you may contact Support concerning this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

MikeYoung55 Sep 13 2021 10:43 PM

Got a weird bug today when going through my facilities wall requests. Tried to do facilities for one of my neighbours but was taken to a totally different farm (one of her neighbours as it turns out). Naturally it told me the request was reserved for neighbors only, but why was it on my wall and why did it have the name and picture of my neighbor rather than the person who actually posted it? I found the original by going to my neighbor's wall and noticing that one of her friends had a name matching the farm I was taken to. Found the posts (with correct name and picture on her friend's wall.
I have screen shots but not sure how to post them here.
My neighbor is Shelley: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...00000274096891
The wall post was: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...23fbc9f10fcf72
Brenda is one of Shelley's neighbors but not mine. Links was on my wall with Shelley's name and picture.

Taz D Sep 13 2021 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeYoung55 (Post 6464666)
Got a weird bug today when going through my facilities wall requests. Tried to do facilities for one of my neighbours but was taken to a totally different farm (one of her neighbours as it turns out). Naturally it told me the request was reserved for neighbors only, but why was it on my wall and why did it have the name and picture of my neighbor rather than the person who actually posted it? I found the original by going to my neighbor's wall and noticing that one of her friends had a name matching the farm I was taken to. Found the posts (with correct name and picture on her friend's wall.
I have screen shots but not sure how to post them here.
My neighbor is Shelley: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...00000274096891
The wall post was: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...23fbc9f10fcf72
Brenda is one of Shelley's neighbors but not mine. Links was on my wall with Shelley's name and picture.

Hi MikeYoung,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the wall requests.
This happens when they are using 2 accounts or helping a neighbor by logging into their account and posting for them. It is something Facebook has changed something that is not passing on the correct data. So you get the wrong wall request.
This usually happens if they use the Switch User in Facebook. The best way for this not to happen is for them to use a different browser for each account.

MikeYoung55 Sep 15 2021 07:09 AM

Thanks Taz, that is quite likely to have been the case with this set of posts as they are relatives. Mike

dpruitt43@yahoo.com Sep 26 2021 06:47 PM

Posts of Facilities and Clients

USER ID number ( 1189314268 )

For the past few days, my and some others have our posts to work our facilities and clients posting to the wall but not to our Profile page.:confused:

Taz D Sep 26 2021 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dpruitt43@yahoo.com (Post 6466098)
USER ID number ( 1189314268 )

For the past few days, my and some others have our posts to work our facilities and clients posting to the wall but not to our Profile page.:confused:

Hi Dpruitt,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the wall requests and Facebook newsfeed.
As long as you are completing the Facebook post pop up then they should show to you at least.
Are you seeing that pop up? If not then it won't show on your profile. You need to make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed. Instructions are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
If you are seeing the pop up make sure the security is set to friends or public for it to show for others.

alicepryor Oct 01 2021 10:18 AM

2 different farms same computer

My husband and i both play Farmtown on the same computer. his ID is:100000109353948. when i post my facilities or requests it uses his farm and not mine. i am. i have tried on my end to clarify addresses but it keeps confusing us up. i can work his farm and he mine but we can not work each other facilities. please advise what i need to do to straighten out this issue. thank you so much

Taz D Oct 01 2021 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alicepryor (Post 6466686)
My husband and i both play Farmtown on the same computer. his ID is:100000109353948. when i post my facilities or requests it uses his farm and not mine. i am. i have tried on my end to clarify addresses but it keeps confusing us up. i can work his farm and he mine but we can not work each other facilities. please advise what i need to do to straighten out this issue. thank you so much

Hi Alicepryor,
I moved your post to the subject thread about posting.
This is a problem that has been caused by Facebook changing something with the switch user. You will need to try a couple ways to prevent this.

Try both of you logging out of Facebook. Then each of you will have to log in to Facebook, do whatever posting you want to do in Farm Town and then log out of Facebook. Then the other one can log in and do the same.

If that does not work then try each of you using a different browser for the game.

dpruitt43@yahoo.com Oct 06 2021 06:34 PM

I got no reply to my question but all is working as it should now.

marymarcel Oct 06 2021 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dpruitt43@yahoo.com (Post 6467194)
I got no reply to my question but all is working as it should now.

Hi dpruitt43 :)

When you posted the first time, your post was moved and answered in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...02#post6466102

We usually move posts to official threads, so if you dont find your post and the possible answers, please read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

Palmarina Oct 10 2021 12:28 PM

Hi
I worked factories and services of some of my neigbours this morning.
It is evening now here and the requests look odd. For each neighbour one request is still pink and can't be worked. The other request is uncoloured and can be worked.
Is it just me or is there a bug?

marymarcel Oct 10 2021 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 6467478)
Hi
I worked factories and services of some of my neigbours this morning.
It is evening now here and the requests look odd. For each neighbour one request is still pink and can't be worked. The other request is uncoloured and can be worked.
Is it just me or is there a bug?

Hi Palmarina :)

Are all your neighbors requests in the wall request showing one pink one uncoloured or only some of them?

What color is the link "Click here to help" for the uncoloured request?

If that link is purple, I can only tell you that has happened to me when I worked the facilities but not all of them had available work by the time I visited them.
Then the request shows uncoloured but the link is purple and lets me work again. But when I enter the farms, I can only work the farms where those empty facilities were refilled, the rest of the farms show me the Oops message.

Palmarina Oct 11 2021 12:21 AM

Hi Taz, I will come back this evening.
I am now (early morning here) working my neighbours' facilities and will check the colours this evening, just to be sure that I give the correct answers.
Palmarina

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6467482)

Are all your neighbors requests in the wall request showing one pink one uncoloured or only some of them?

If that link is purple, I can only tell you that has happened to me when I worked the facilities but not all of them had available work by the time I visited them.
Then the request shows uncoloured but the link is purple and lets me work again. But when I enter the farms, I can only work the farms where those empty facilities were refilled, the rest of the farms show me the Oops message.

Palmarina Oct 12 2021 05:24 AM

Hi, I think it was something temporarily. It is all good now.
Thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6467482)

marymarcel Oct 12 2021 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 6467626)
Hi, I think it was something temporarily. It is all good now.
Thank you.

Glad it is fixed for you now and thanks for coming back to let us know :)

Sundos Oct 18 2021 10:00 AM

I always have problems with forums.. but I cannot find anything about this.

First. The posting of bonuses, facilities, ingredients .. is taking longer and longer for iot to come up .. been dealing with this for about 2 weeks now.

Second. When I post bonuses or work in facilities SOMETIMES it posts with a picture of the pig. Not of the facilities or not of the items.

Third. When I might finally get it without the pig (and without any picture) then I go look at my page and it is posted right, with the picture of the item or the facility. YEA!

Fourth. When I click to share it to a group for bonuses or ingredients AGAIN I may get the PIG or I may get no picture. If I share the pig I labeled it as what the item is and I do NOT receive ANY of this item for the next how ever many hours it is left. So I miss out on those bonuses (meadowsweet was the first I noticed this on about a week ago).

Fifth. If I copy the link of the correctly posted item on my page and go to the group to share it I can paste the link and then SOMETIMES the pig shows up again GRRRRR! and so I labeled it again what the post is actually for AND I GET NOTHING from that post!!

Fifth ALSO. If I copy and paste and it is the pig SOMETIMES I can cancel that post before I click return and repaste the link and it MIGHT NOT BE THE PIG and is the right item and then I can delete the pasted link above the picture of the item and say thanks to those that help me.

Taz D Oct 18 2021 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundos (Post 6468662)
I always have problems with forums.. but I cannot find anything about this.

First. The posting of bonuses, facilities, ingredients .. is taking longer and longer for iot to come up .. been dealing with this for about 2 weeks now.

Second. When I post bonuses or work in facilities SOMETIMES it posts with a picture of the pig. Not of the facilities or not of the items.

Third. When I might finally get it without the pig (and without any picture) then I go look at my page and it is posted right, with the picture of the item or the facility. YEA!

Fourth. When I click to share it to a group for bonuses or ingredients AGAIN I may get the PIG or I may get no picture. If I share the pig I labeled it as what the item is and I do NOT receive ANY of this item for the next how ever many hours it is left. So I miss out on those bonuses (meadowsweet was the first I noticed this on about a week ago).

Fifth. If I copy the link of the correctly posted item on my page and go to the group to share it I can paste the link and then SOMETIMES the pig shows up again GRRRRR! and so I labeled it again what the post is actually for AND I GET NOTHING from that post!!

Fifth ALSO. If I copy and paste and it is the pig SOMETIMES I can cancel that post before I click return and repaste the link and it MIGHT NOT BE THE PIG and is the right item and then I can delete the pasted link above the picture of the item and say thanks to those that help me.

Hi Sundos,
I moved your post to the subject thread about Newsfeed and wall posts.

There are instructions in the following link for how to post in the forums:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635854
Please try to find a thread that is about the subject of your thread instead of just posting in the top thread of the Help & Support section.

The posting to your newsfeed is a Facebook pop up. Farm Town has no control over how fast or slow it shows on your screen.

There isn't anything that can be done about the generic pig graphic showing specially when you are copy and pasting as that function is within Facebook and sometimes the right graphic may not copy.

Sundos Oct 18 2021 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6468666)
Hi Sundos,
I moved your post to the subject thread about Newsfeed and wall posts.

The posting to your newsfeed is a Facebook pop up. Farm Town has no control over how fast or slow it shows on your screen.

There isn't anything that can be done about the generic pig graphic showing specially when you are copy and pasting as that function is within Facebook and sometimes the right graphic may not copy.

hmmmm.. okay, so it is all a facebook thing and I will never get it fixed. Thanks Taz

dorbob Oct 23 2021 08:02 AM

facilties

Hi, when I go to the wall do do facilities some I am unable to do, when click on a name either comes up as no content or I can go to their page but it doesn;t show any facilites
My id is 616833466

marymarcel Oct 23 2021 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorbob (Post 6469286)
Hi, when I go to the wall do do facilities some I am unable to do, when click on a name either comes up as no content or I can go to their page but it doesn;t show any facilites
My id is 616833466

Hi dorbob :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Im not sure to completely understand your problem so please try to explain what is happenig:

When you go to Wall requests, can you see your friends pictures?

Are you clicking in the blue link "Click here to help" to be able to load their farms?

When you arrive to the farms, do you receive the pop ups?
You have to click in "Ok, Ill get started" for the first pop up and in "OK, lets get started" for the second pop up.

Where are you clicking in the names to get the non content thing?

rodkay1@bigpond.com Nov 03 2021 06:55 AM

My post are not going to the wall even though box is ticked (checked) Any suggestions why? Only started tonight

Tiger Nov 03 2021 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com (Post 6470354)
My post are not going to the wall even though box is ticked (checked) Any suggestions why? Only started tonight

Hi rodkay1,

Do you mean your friends can't see them in wall requests?
What have you already tried to resolve this yourself?
Does it only happen with specific facilities or is it happening no matter which facility you use to post from? If it's only specific facilities, which ones are doing it?

Have a look at the following list and see if there is anything listed there that you have not already tried:
  • Check that your browser is still showing up to date, update if it is not.

• Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that
    Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try again.

• If those don't help please also try posting from other facilities and see if you get the same problem.

• Try another updated browser and see if you get the same problem there.

debbie9747 Nov 30 2021 10:21 AM

Wall Facilities

when I post my facilities to work on I check on show on wall facilities but I never see it with all the others

Taz D Nov 30 2021 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debbie9747 (Post 6473610)
when I post my facilities to work on I check on show on wall facilities but I never see it with all the others

Hi Debbie,
I moved your post to the subject thread about wall requests.
You do not see your own posts to the wall requests as you can't work your own posts. If you want to know if they are showing up there you will have to ask one of your neighbors if they see them.

jo4you53 Dec 26 2021 08:20 AM

Nobody sees my facs at the Wall

Hello
It is happening since some days by now that when I post my facs they do not show on the FT wall. I do everything right because have been doing it since years so please let me know whether this is another issue that has to be fixed and that you are already aware of it. Thank you

marymarcel Dec 26 2021 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jo4you53 (Post 6476626)
Hello
It is happening since some days by now that when I post my facs they do not show on the FT wall. I do everything right because have been doing it since years so please let me know whether this is another issue that has to be fixed and that you are already aware of it. Thank you

Hi jo4you53 :)

I moved your post to the thread about Newsfeed & Wall Requests.

Please be sure, that when you click on Produce Faster or Refer Clients inside a facility you get the pop up which allows you to post to wall requests before the pop up to post to Facebook.

That first pop up has to have a green check mark to Show on Farm town wall request option. Sometimes we remove that check mark and then automatically continue posting without notice.

If that is not the problem:

. Are you using the same facility/service to post? If so, which ones do you use?

. Is your browser up to date?

. Did you try another browser to check if you have the same problem?

. You cant see your own posts in Wall requests, but non of your friends can see them?

Please try clearing your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reopen your farms and try to post again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

jo4you53 Dec 26 2021 02:25 PM

Hi Marie
I always use the same facs because being in alphabetical order are on top. I use the Airline supplies factory and the Airline terminal.
I normally use Chrome and it is uptodate. However I cleared the mem cache and posted this time with Firefox and the facs did show up at the wall. Lets hope it will keep working and thanks for help
Katerina

marymarcel Dec 26 2021 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jo4you53 (Post 6476686)
Hi Marie
I always use the same facs because being in alphabetical order are on top. I use the Airline supplies factory and the Airline terminal.
I normally use Chrome and it is uptodate. However I cleared the mem cache and posted this time with Firefox and the facs did show up at the wall. Lets hope it will keep working and thanks for help
Katerina

You are welcome Katerina and thanks for coming back to let us know :)

Next time try Chrome again and see if they are posted to the wall, if not, clear memcache again and then post again.

Karlene Dec 26 2021 11:57 PM

Neighbors' farm pages won't open without reloading the page

When I go to the request wall to work on neighbors' facilities, I right click on the blue link, then click "open in a new tab". When I click to open the new tab nothing opens. I clicked on the reload button and the page opened and I could work the facilities.

So, I'm reloading each page and hoping it returns to normal before too long. :)