Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- November 5th, 2013 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=577562)

tengunn Nov 05 2013 10:14 PM

Thank you. Always love the updates. This is our first mystery update. How fun is that.

chrisluvsanimals Nov 05 2013 10:27 PM

I hope when the details come out, we know why the Bank isn't a "workable" facility

Texas Belle Nov 05 2013 10:28 PM

I have to say I am so glad my avatar is keeping up with me when I just harvested.. big kudos on that.. she is not going around screaming "wait - I'm busy" anymore… THANKS guys… bought the facilities already, 3 of them since I had the bank I just put on storage and got out so no problem with it.. more, more… you guys rock….

Docperk Nov 05 2013 10:32 PM

Well I can see one major improvement, Planting fields has improved even on layered fields the avatar keeps up and I don't have to reload the field to water. Now that is an improvement. Thank you.

bayoubes Nov 05 2013 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals (Post 5707906)
I hope when the details come out, we know why the Bank isn't a "workable" facility

It works for me. I had the Bank already as a deco from very long ago, when I brought it up I can load. Not sure if a new one is working or not.

rocker grrrrrl Nov 05 2013 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kataltay (Post 5707886)
No longer able to gift friends FC items or Farm Cash gift cards, unless we BUY 50 FC at least, or complete an offer to "earn" it. That's a nail in the game's coffin.

what do you mean by that? I still have the option to send FC gift cards or FC items. Where did you see that?? :confused:

OK Never Mind.... I see it now. UGH...

holla Nov 05 2013 10:35 PM

ok whats up...i seen on my homepage someone had a bonus for a 7TH dan degree.....um is this a typo??..cuz i kinda got a little exited...lol

like here it is:)

Thanks for clicking!
Alfalfa 7th Dan Degree! ½ of 1,908

spiritualpathways Nov 05 2013 10:39 PM

no longer have the option to send a neighbor a "join me " or to "join them " anymore ... I use that a lot ...or other options we had when cliking on their name on the neighbor bar ... this sucks !!

rocker grrrrrl Nov 05 2013 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holla (Post 5707930)
ok whats up...i seen on my homepage someone had a bonus for a 7TH dan degree.....um is this a typo??..cuz i kinda got a little exited...lol

Thanks for clicking!

nope-- no typo! 7th dans here :)

Farmer_Susan Nov 05 2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holla (Post 5707930)

Thanks for clicking!

Ooooh yeah. That'd get my whistles blowing, too! : )

So the bank . . . this is a fun guessing game. Looks like we don't have people work it for us - it just sits there and makes money for us. I like that! LOL But does that mean that we didn't get 2 new services this time? Guess I'll have to wait and see!