Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- December 4th, 2009 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=276138)

BobbieV Dec 04 2009 08:16 PM

EEK! WAAHOOOO!
Thank you for givin this good ole girl her snow back!
OMG I think theres a tear in my eye **sniff sniff**
I love my Farmtown Devs an I aint ashamed ta say it! :D
(Im so gonna go play in my snow right now)

farmerap Dec 04 2009 08:19 PM

Thank you for the new Christmas items, for making them affordable and especially for the nativity scene. Farmtown is still the best!

MandyW Dec 04 2009 08:32 PM

Love all the Christmas stuff. BUT, I noticed when I zoomed in on the nativity scene THERE WAS NO BABY JESUS!!!! Could just be my eyes but I couldn't find Him in there. ;o(

Little Wing Dec 04 2009 08:37 PM

Raul, you and Company are the BEST!!!

Many thanks for all the Christmas goodies!

Little Wing

Sandefur0522 Dec 04 2009 08:42 PM

can not access farm town, will loose all my crops! all other neighbors are enjoying their farms tonight! it will not down load! I can down load the gifts, i can give gifts all night, just can't get to my farm

MamaRed Dec 04 2009 08:51 PM

i love the Christmas stuff. but now i can't get back on my farm, and haven't been able to use storage all week and i have nothing in there. so glad we got snow! It is even snowing here in the southern usa tonight. Snow in two places! Now if I could just get my farm to load and get stuff into storage i'd be happy.

loustout Dec 04 2009 09:18 PM

Love the Christmas items...but can we get some Christmas flowers??
Thanks!

loustout Dec 04 2009 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MandyW (Post 2789766)
Love all the Christmas stuff. BUT, I noticed when I zoomed in on the nativity scene THERE WAS NO BABY JESUS!!!! Could just be my eyes but I couldn't find Him in there. ;o(

Your right....no baby Jesus...what is up with that??? the nativity scene is all about Jesus...would not have purchased the scene if I knew the baby was missing...please fix this.

mst Dec 04 2009 09:22 PM

I love the Christmas stuff. I only found a few things not the 40 mentioned. Will look some more.

Farmer_Susan Dec 04 2009 09:26 PM

LOVE all the Christmas stuff! And especially that it's affordable, varied and that there's tons of it. You guys are the best. :)

I did notice some weirdness just now - not sure if it's part of this release or the last one. My second farm - I had plowed the entire thing to make money until the Christmas stuff got here. So tonight, I started to delete fields. I got charged seemingly random amounts for each plot I deleted. This wasn't for re-plowing an area - it was for deleting. Sometimes it was 15 coins, other times it was 45 or 60. I was also charged for taking items out of storage. For example, I had bought the Gingerbread House earlier today and put it in storage until I could make a place for it on my second farm tonight. When I took it out of storage, I was charged 235 coins. Yikes!

I'd love some feedback on this. I'm scared to do much more on my second farm until I know for sure what's going on.