Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- October 30th, 2009 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=248042)

TrinityOaks Oct 30 2009 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texas Belle (Post 2477802)
have not been receiving my lotto coins daily,

Those seem to be gone as of about a week ago. NO ONE is getting them.

Quote:

cannot send gifts
Hopefully this newest update fixed that for you.

Quote:

have tried to send emails to support (no answer)
The best way to get support is to go to the Help & Support section of these forums and find the thread marked "OFFICIAL" that deals with the issue your having. Read the first post or two in that thread and try the suggestions. If you're still having trouble, post in THAT THREAD ONLY. Starting a new thread will only result in frustration for you, because the developers get information (via the moderators) only from the OFFICIAL threads.

LoreneC Oct 30 2009 02:31 PM

Thanks so much!

I will like being able to store my big coin items!:)

Texas Belle Oct 30 2009 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrinityOaks (Post 2477950)
Those seem to be gone as of about a week ago. NO ONE is getting them.

Hopefully this newest update fixed that for you.

The best way to get support is to go to the Help & Support section of these forums and find the thread marked "OFFICIAL" that deals with the issue your having. Read the first post or two in that thread and try the suggestions. If you're still having trouble, post in THAT THREAD ONLY. Starting a new thread will only result in frustration for you, because the developers get information (via the moderators) only from the OFFICIAL threads.

Thanks Trinity Oaks, will do that, is very frustating to have sign in about 5 times to finally maybe on the 6th be able to get into Farmtown..
Thanks again,
Celina

Kelsey Oct 30 2009 02:40 PM

YAY! Raul, you rock my socks!!! (In a totally fun non-creepy sort of way ...)

Now I can continue with my re-construction.

I haven't actually gone into my farm to see if I've gotten the update yet, but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

The DEV TEAM is AMAZING here at Farm Town and I am seriously thankful to them every single day for putting out such a great Beta game for all of us.

Julia2654 Oct 30 2009 02:45 PM

Good job, Devs, we love ya!!

Kelsey Oct 30 2009 02:56 PM

Ummmm I may be just off my rocker, but where is the storage icon to access my storage? I've gone ahead and stuffed things in there and cannot find it now!!

Karpervissertje Oct 30 2009 02:59 PM

Thank you.
I' ve stored a couple of things already :)

~Farmer Tom~ Oct 30 2009 03:02 PM

Hi, im looking for neighbors:)

TrinityOaks Oct 30 2009 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelsey (Post 2478170)
Ummmm I may be just off my rocker, but where is the storage icon to access my storage? I've gone ahead and stuffed things in there and cannot find it now!!

It's the same storage that your harvested crops go into. There is a new tab labelled "Items". That's where your stored stuff is.

OWP Oct 30 2009 03:03 PM

As for the ones that say they don't want people as their neighbors if they don't know them,well I have got to know alot of new friends on here,I try to pick some that are in the same area but do have them from all over the country,So it don't hurt to add someone you don't know,and you need more neighbors to get more storage lol