Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Super Facility (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=639950)

jackiep63 Oct 01 2022 03:22 PM

I am using the same icon on FB that I've used for years. It worked fine yesterday, but today nothing. However I have hopes that some products might reappear now.

NJones277 Nov 06 2022 12:39 PM

In my marketplace bucket in the super facility, there are 3 items still showing an amount (402) available to sell. If I try to load them, I'm told I have no more items available. Can you shed some light on this???

Taz D Nov 06 2022 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJones277 (Post 6517766)
In my marketplace bucket in the super facility, there are 3 items still showing an amount (402) available to sell. If I try to load them, I'm told I have no more items available. Can you shed some light on this???

Hi NJones,
This happens when you have sold those items directly to someone or if someone has bought them already from your trading warehouse, but it hasn't updated for the person looking at it to buy. It is just a case of not getting updated yet.

amanda1955 Dec 27 2022 01:20 AM

why does my food coloring factory not show up I have 2 of them but now it doesn't show.. 10 other people have it , so why.. not happy is there a limit it used to but not now

Tiger Dec 27 2022 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amanda1955 (Post 6524334)
why does my food coloring factory not show up I have 2 of them but now it doesn't show.. 10 other people have it , so why.. not happy is there a limit it used to but not now

Hi amanda1955,

You have the distillery as a Super Facility this week. The facility chosen for you is picked at random out of the ones that you own. It doesn't mean that you will get the same one as someone else did.

sizzlinsssandi Feb 11 2023 09:10 AM

My super facility this week is the Paper Mill. When I try to load things into the warehouse it only consistently loads 4 of the items. I checked the individual items that aren't appearing and there are supplies for them, so why aren't they loading into my warehouse? Has been like this all week.

Taz D Feb 11 2023 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sizzlinsssandi (Post 6529010)
My super facility this week is the Paper Mill. When I try to load things into the warehouse it only consistently loads 4 of the items. I checked the individual items that aren't appearing and there are supplies for them, so why aren't they loading into my warehouse? Has been like this all week.

Hi Sizzlinsssandi,
I moved your post to the thread about the super facility since it has nothing to do with the crops disappearing from storage.
You canonly load in the warehouse what you have started in the paper mill so if you refill the paper mill the amount you have started will be what is available for the warehouse. It has nothing to do with what you have in storage.

peggyannvt Feb 17 2023 08:04 PM

I upgraded my Super Facility just after midnight early Monday morning

It worked fine until last night. Both last night and tonight it says
"you don't have any Super Facility products to sell at the moment"
HELP
My Facebook USER ID number is: 1468597614 Build No: 427

Taz D Feb 17 2023 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peggyannvt (Post 6529458)
I upgraded my Super Facility just after midnight early Monday morning

It worked fine until last night. Both last night and tonight it says
"you don't have any Super Facility products to sell at the moment"
HELP
My Facebook USER ID number is: 1468597614 Build No: 427

Hi Peggyannvt,
You will only get products for your super facility when you start more production in facility. The beers made in the brewery are 6 hour products so you may not be getting much.

We don't have any way to check for super facility products as they do not show in the harvest storage.
Also all of thos e products have to be "sold" in the day they are made. They do not carry over after midnight.

Zany Clover Apr 19 2023 10:49 PM

My Super facility now is the Mineral Mine & I have 12 of them; started them early in the am and again about 5pm but now for the 2nd day at 9:30pm when I try to load the Trade Warehouse I get the message that "You don't have any Super Facility products to sell at the moment" Sure is frustrating. I even started all of them using the Super Facility sort in the Facility Manager - and ran memcache cleaner. Help, please! Zany Clover -- Shirley Hancock tks