Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Tools (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=414906)

mom2aimee Jun 16 2011 05:23 PM

I hope someone can help me. I bought the 4X4 harvester today which is suppose to be one that I can use on others farms when I'm hired but it isn't letting me use it. Can anyone tell me what I can do?

Grumpa Jun 16 2011 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mom2aimee (Post 4709970)
I hope someone can help me. I bought the 4X4 harvester today which is suppose to be one that I can use on others farms when I'm hired but it isn't letting me use it. Can anyone tell me what I can do?

make sure it is your storage. then use it fron the extended toolbox when you are on someones farm.

Deb1234 Jun 17 2011 03:51 AM

:mad:
I have purchased a orange plower and harvester to use on neighbours farms and now cannot use them WHY
I purchased these using my farm cash

Is this a glitch or does it mean I have to spend MORE farm cash to help other farmers if so this is totally unfair as it means I have wasted my cash on tools I cannot use

It would also be helpful if we could use our Farm Coins to purchase these items instead of using up our Farm Cash

Deb1234 Jun 17 2011 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grumpa (Post 4709974)
make sure it is your storage. then use it fron the extended toolbox when you are on someones farm.

I have tried that myself and it does not work Debs

Deb1234 Jun 17 2011 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mom2aimee (Post 4709970)

I have recently done the same thing and cannot use mine Debs

Tony D Jun 17 2011 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb1234 (Post 4711394)
I have recently done the same thing and cannot use mine Debs

Hi, when you are hired to harvest does the tool show up on the bottom tool bar where your gift box usually is ?

rhenzy Jun 17 2011 06:11 AM

Is the combine harvest and plant tools can do planting too when someone hire you? I just wonder how does she or he knows what kind of seeds you want to plant.

Tony D Jun 17 2011 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhenzy (Post 4711586)
Is the combine harvest and plant tools can do planting too when someone hire you? I just wonder how does she or he knows what kind of seeds you want to plant.

HI, you can only use it on your own farm , not when hired to work on other farms.

rhenzy Jun 17 2011 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony D (Post 4711602)
HI, you can only use it on your own farm , not when hired to work on other farms.

Thanks for the reply:)

papaw bill Jun 17 2011 07:36 AM

Sounds like a winner to me, too hard to get people to work any more, too picky about what they will do.