Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- January 24th, 2019 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=639926)

Taz D Feb 05 2019 08:01 PM

Raul has updated the following:

Post Release Updates - February 5th, 8:30PM

- The "Sell Products To" option in the Neighbors Bar should be working again
- Reduced x025 errors to normal levels
- BugFix: When using the Turbo Boats in Extended Mode, clicking outside the farm by accident could slow the game for future operations.

Note: You need to reload the game for the fixes above to become effective.

Perico429 Feb 05 2019 08:01 PM

Having trouble selling SF to the neighbors and at the market. I am receiving offers but cannot sent any.

Taz D Feb 05 2019 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perico429 (Post 6283790)
Having trouble selling SF to the neighbors and at the market. I am receiving offers but cannot sent any.

Hi Perico,
Please read the post above yours or the update Raul posted in the first post.

Tiger Feb 06 2019 11:35 AM

Raul has updated the following to Release notes...

Post Release Updates - February 6th, 12:15PM

- We made a change to the game to be able to collect more information when Flash fails in the browser, but this may have some unknown/negative side effects, if you experience any new issues please let us know on this thread.

famer charlie Feb 06 2019 12:53 PM

dutch restaurant

how about our dutch restaurant

marymarcel Feb 06 2019 02:38 PM

Hi all :)

From Raul's notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - February 6th, 3:15PM

- Released the Dutch Restaurant

Please check point 8 in the main thread for full information and new product.

Grumpdad Feb 06 2019 02:46 PM

Garlic Sause . . . . . . Well that is what my first bonus states . . . . . . . .

dell466 Feb 06 2019 03:16 PM

I bought the Dutch Restaurant, loaded it and then checked Facilities Manager, It does not show. I ran the clear memcache and reloaded the game, Still does not show in fac manager. I have heard others are not experiencing the same. Also, the laurel leaves are showing up in the non-ingredient list so I have to be careful that I do not sell.

Taz D Feb 06 2019 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dell466 (Post 6283926)
I bought the Dutch Restaurant, loaded it and then checked Facilities Manager, It does not show. I ran the clear memcache and reloaded the game, Still does not show in fac manager. I have heard others are not experiencing the same.

Hi Dell,
Please place the facility in your storage, then click save and close your farms. Reopen farms and remove it from storage to a farm, open it and start some products. Then check the facility manager.

Taz D Feb 06 2019 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grumpdad (Post 6283922)
Garlic Sause . . . . . . Well that is what my first bonus states . . . . . . . .

Hi Grumpdad,
Message has been sent to developers to correct it.