Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 6th, 2016 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=623530)

petals Jul 06 2016 10:58 PM

I can;t collect the bonus on any farm with flowers,even if there is no fishing

petals Jul 06 2016 11:03 PM

tree

The eucalyptus tree says 4 days to harvest,but were ready in only 2 hours in the farm mananger,but when zI go there, they aren't ready. Farm manager glitch or tree glitch?

Taz D Jul 06 2016 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petals (Post 6082898)
The eucalyptus tree says 4 days to harvest,but were ready in only 2 hours in the farm mananger,but when zI go there, they aren't ready. Farm manager glitch or tree glitch?

Hi Petals,
With chop trees, which this is, they are actually ready when you first plant them.

lcswdonna Jul 06 2016 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6082882)
Hi covcosfarm,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I did all this after the first set of farms I was hired to do would not give bonus due to fishing needing done. It made no difference when I was hired for a different farmer, still no way to get bonus. So everything is harvested and the flowers stay on the screen and the boat pops up. The message when you try to collect bonus is "You still have work to do" and the boat pops up again and the harvested nubs of flowers remain showing but there is either no water feature or I had fished them already. It will be a frustrating time for farmers who are hiring as they have no idea what is happening.

granniejane Jul 06 2016 11:13 PM

having the same issue with boat bonus even though I have done the fishing it says that I still need to fish

Taz D Jul 06 2016 11:27 PM

Raul has released a fix for the fishing boat problem. You may need to clear memcache again to get the fix. Please try this and report if still having the problem.

boduke66 Jul 06 2016 11:36 PM

Working on my end,problem fixed,thanks Raul for getting this fixed so quickly :)

WendyP57 Jul 07 2016 12:33 AM

Fishing issue now fixed for both market hires and super neighbours after clearing memcache again. Thanks for the quick fix and the new farm and items :)

lcswdonna Jul 07 2016 12:50 AM

:D, thanks Raul.

Aussie Rae Jul 07 2016 01:04 AM

the new turbo boats are brilliant!! thanks devs.. makes fishing a breeze now especially on big farms, :)

billypanther Jul 07 2016 01:53 AM

thank you :-)

cassi2m Jul 07 2016 02:47 AM

Already done messages

When working (perhaps on any farm) for my purposes, it is a super neighbors farm if harvesting large amounts of something too quickly, message appears "already done". If you slow down, allowing the game to catch up, the bonuses will start calculating again. Can Raul look into this please? A supernbr is working my farms now and just reported this to me. http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/picture...ictureid=43742 I told him to slow down and that seems to have helped the situation a bit.
Thank you,
Cathy

cbl456 Jul 07 2016 07:24 AM

Thanks for the new stuff. I have submitted a known issue a couple of times so hopefully it will get fixed. It has to do with collecting the FC from regular quests. For example, one week I collect the FC at 7:30, the next week I attempt to collect at 7:30 and it tells me not enough quests (when I actually have the required 3 or 8 quests). In order to collect my FC, I have to leave the page, reload (probably more than once). Basically I am moving around for 3 or 4 minutes before the system lets me collect my FC. Next week, I can't collect until 7:34 and again I have to move around an additional 3 or 4 minutes before I can collect, so next week I try to collect at 7:38. The following week it would be 7:42 and so on and so forth. Looking forward to this being fixed. Thanks.

Ispi Jul 07 2016 07:42 AM

please issue updates on experience points.

vonalm Jul 07 2016 08:43 AM

Quote:

1) OK, let me thanks my neighbours first -> this option will close the Mayor message and open the My Neighborhood Chains tab automatically for you to thanks your neighbours
2) Never mind, just claim my reward now -> this option will close the Mayor message and will claim your rewards right away
okay, so i thanked my neighbors first, and then wanted to collect my reward but it wasn't there.
was given to me while i was thanking my neighbors or did i lose out?

***EDIT***
nevermind, i just had to go back to rewards to claim mine *duh*

macwinter Jul 07 2016 09:07 AM

Awesome update...thanks. What happens when you "thank" your friends in the neighborhood chains??

Taz D Jul 07 2016 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macwinter (Post 6083014)
Awesome update...thanks. What happens when you "thank" your friends in the neighborhood chains??

H imacwinter,
They get a thank you in the contest window next time they open it.

Texas Belle Jul 07 2016 09:29 AM

Puerto Rican Restaurant good, can't wait to see what you guys put there... the salcocho should be there not in the Cuban Restaurant, and please change the red beans on the Carne Asada for black beans.. we are not much on eating red beans but black beans always, lol
As always, you guys rock...

mpwhitford Jul 07 2016 10:08 AM

insect repellent

I collected bonuses on insect repellent this morning but nothing went to my gift box or storage.

Clockworx Jul 07 2016 10:45 AM

Hi Guys
When you hire someone to fish they can't use the 4 x 4 boat. Waste of FC if you ask me

gffarmer Jul 07 2016 10:54 AM

Thanks for the new update! It is great as usual! You do a good job of keeping this new and exciting!

Tiger Jul 07 2016 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpwhitford (Post 6083054)
I collected bonuses on insect repellent this morning but nothing went to my gift box or storage.

Hi mpwhitford,

Are you sure it was a bonus you clicked on and not an ingredient request? If you are sure please try reloading your game and see if they made it there.

Tiger Jul 07 2016 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clockworx (Post 6083066)
Hi Guys
When you hire someone to fish they can't use the 4 x 4 boat. Waste of FC if you ask me

Hi Clockworx,

Did you place the new tools into your storage? Was this hiring from market, or a neighbour or super neighbour using them?

Clockworx Jul 07 2016 11:14 AM

Did memcache and now the boats work

Tiger Jul 07 2016 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clockworx (Post 6083082)
Did memcache and now the boats work

Ok Clockworx, thanks very much for coming back to let us know :)

ceciliawells33 Jul 07 2016 11:57 AM

ty for great update i have a problem when putting animals in sheds on farm 30 none are showing up in the sheds when i put them there cleared out everything please help thank you in advance

kathy.duck@gmail.com Jul 07 2016 12:06 PM

I am not able to select any pages in the store. Therefore I cannot buy facilities or trees. Is anyone else having this issue? I cleared cashe and history, but still doesn't work.

Not sure what happened but I am able to select pages now in the store.

Tiger Jul 07 2016 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceciliawells33 (Post 6083090)
ty for great update i have a problem when putting animals in sheds on farm 30 none are showing up in the sheds when i put them there cleared out everything please help thank you in advance

Hi ceciliawells,

I have just tried adding animals both from the farm and from storage and they are all showing up fine. Please exit the game, load it again, and check the animal sheds. If they are not there please check your Item storage and see if the animals ended up there.

Tiger Jul 07 2016 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathy.duck@gmail.com (Post 6083094)
I am not able to select any pages in the store. Therefore I cannot buy facilities or trees. Is anyone else having this issue? I cleared cashe and history, but still doesn't work.

Hi kathy,

Was it just browser caches you cleared? Did you clear your game memcache? If not try that please. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try again.

If the problem persists try another browser.

Petuniaflower Jul 07 2016 01:00 PM

Bought both fishing boat. They don't do much for those of us who decorate farms.As we don't pile everything that is water related in a pile or bunch

mpwhitford Jul 07 2016 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne (Post 6083074)
Hi mpwhitford,

Are you sure it was a bonus you clicked on and not an ingredient request? If you are sure please try reloading your game and see if they made it there.

thought it was a bonus but you are probably right about it being ingredients. thanks Tiger

maddshots Jul 07 2016 01:36 PM

Eucalyptus Trees/ No Logs?

They are chop not shake trees and in the store it tells you how many days to get logs and what to sell them for but when harvested they give leaves not logs. Is this going to change? Don't under stand why they are to be chopped if no logs, only leaves.

ceciliawells33 Jul 07 2016 02:05 PM

thank you ,my animals ended up in storage ty for help

dknotts4@frontier.com Jul 07 2016 03:28 PM

Ideas for new trees and flowers

I would like to see you come up with the following:

Yellow roses
Yellow, pink, purple,and white lilac trees.

Just an idea,
Dawn:rolleyes:

Taz D Jul 07 2016 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dknotts4@frontier.com (Post 6083134)
I would like to see you come up with the following:

Yellow roses
Yellow, pink, purple,and white lilac trees.

Just an idea,
Dawn:rolleyes:

Hi dknotts,
Please put your suggestions in the Suggestions section where the developers look for those. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

SeniorCornwall Jul 07 2016 04:02 PM

Updates every month are great and appreciated. The new factories, tools, trees and crops are always welcome and add some variety. My only issue is that factories always seem to add items for use that are already in short supply. The new scout Factory requires Canvas Textile Rolls, Leather rolls, Aluminium Sheets, Silver Nuggets and Carbon Steel Sheets. I did not have enough of these before the update despite having the mines and semi-truck on every farm (yes including 30). Something needs to be done about the volumes of these resources. I also use the trains....

butterfly298 Jul 07 2016 04:33 PM

Would love to see some 4th of July gifts & store items for July 2016. It would also be great to see more new holiday/new theme items coming out also.

marymarcel Jul 07 2016 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by butterfly298 (Post 6083154)
Would love to see some 4th of July gifts & store items for July 2016. It would also be great to see more new holiday/new theme items coming out also.

Hi butterfly298:)

Please post your ideas in our Suggestion Section, so the developers can see them.

You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

Here is a link to that section

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

theperfectnina Jul 07 2016 06:48 PM

This is the most excited I've been in a while, LOVE LOVE LOVE the new boats, thanks Raul and team

deballen Jul 07 2016 07:20 PM

I bought the turbo fishing boats 4x4 and 8x8 and they are missing. Also, all my crops are missing when I use the farm stats to see what crops are ready. This all happened since the update. Please advise!