Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Farm Cash (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415554)

Tiger Feb 25 2011 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lance75231 (Post 4478150)
i do not see the offer anywhere for the farm cash challenge - anyone know where to find it or if it is coming back?

Hello there,

The offer appears and disappears at random. Mine has just reappeared after a few weeks. It appears at the top of your game screen. This is what mine looks like...........

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/...nethecrows.jpg

Lance75231 Feb 25 2011 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne (Post 4479786)
Hello there,

The offer appears and disappears at random. Mine has just reappeared after a few weeks. It appears at the top of your game screen. This is what mine looks like...........

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/...nethecrows.jpg

ok cool so it is still being done,m hopefully it will reappear for me soon...

Lance75231 Mar 07 2011 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GB Miller (Post 4477906)
I'm puzzled. I got a request also, but it was from someone who is already my neighbor. And I did receive the 1 Farm Cash. ????

they probably added your email. if i remember the request before, you had an option to select people from your face book page or add an email address

Fynbos Mar 07 2011 06:05 AM

Farm cash requests going wrong.

I get the Farm cash requests occasionally but like the previous post (victorious...) it takes me to my farm and then nothing.
Are there others who have this problem? I have lost a substantial amount of farm cash like this. What is the best method to avoid this?

txshack Mar 08 2011 12:29 PM

What do you do to be able to be hired to earn the cash.... Where do I need to go?

Fynbos Mar 08 2011 04:44 PM

To TXShack

If you read some of the earlier posts you will see the 'graphic' of the line above the Farm Town window... when it turns blue you click on it and the window opens to a place you can send requests to earn farm cash... simple... send the requests, my question is from getting that request... it takes me too my farm and usually redirects me to the person who sent the request... however it stops the process at my farm and ... well nothing... so i lose the opportunity to earn the 2 or 3 Farm Cash.

Keeta Mar 09 2011 12:11 AM

I to have 'lost' or been given a 'dud' request for the 5th time now (2 yesterday and 3 today) in the past 2 days for the FC challenge. I will go to my FB homepage, check game requests and see I have a nice invitation. I will click on the request for the FC and my farm will load and I get the regular pop ups but 'NO' window directing me to the persons farm to earn my rewards. I've reloaded game, restarted computer, cleared etc., etc., with no luck. I think I'm going to leave any requests I may receive in the near future until it's safer to accept them. :)

Fynbos Mar 09 2011 12:42 AM

To Keeta

Hey that's it... i thought i may be the only one out here, wish i had the solution and if i find it i will be sure to inform you ASAP. Losing all that cash is not only unpleasant but also lets down the person who sent you the request, kind of lose/lose situation. We need to stick together on this and turn it into a win/win again.

clogger Mar 10 2011 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fynbos (Post 4502934)
...Losing all that cash is not only unpleasant but also lets down the person who sent you the request, kind of lose/lose situation. ...

A few people mentioned losing FC. You lost FC that you already had, by trying to do this?

Maybe I'm not understanding --not the first time that has happened. No comments needed about that. :rolleyes:

Tony D Mar 11 2011 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clogger (Post 4506946)
A few people mentioned losing FC. You lost FC that you already had, by trying to do this?

Maybe I'm not understanding --not the first time that has happened. No comments needed about that. :rolleyes:

Hi, I believe they mean they have lost the opportunity to earn more Farm Cash :)

farmboy2376 Mar 11 2011 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamegodessss (Post 4500602)
Yes farm town deserves to make money and they do make plenty. I think they have gotten a bit greedy.

I totally agree with this one. I have purchased farm cash a couple times and I refuse to purchase anymore. And I wish more people would not purchase farm cash anymore to make a point. I like this game, but there are problems with this game that go unfixed and make the game difficult to play.

ScottLanter Mar 11 2011 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmboy2376 (Post 4507554)
I totally agree with this one. I have purchased farm cash a couple times and I refuse to purchase anymore. And I wish more people would not purchase farm cash anymore to make a point. I like this game, but there are problems with this game that go unfixed and make the game difficult to play.

I've spent almost $200 in real money to invest in Farm Cash, and up until now, I haven't minded. But, after reading Farmboy's comment, it made me think...."How much will I have spent on this game two years from now?" It's going to amount to a heck of a lot of money for a game that's still in "beta" and littered with bugs and glitches. I really can't see me investing anymore real cash now.

Truthfully, the latest "forklift" addition was nice. But looking back, it seems more like a desperate attempt to gain a fast buck by the devs, since the option to "unload all products" was in high demand by the players.

I've always defended the devs when people complain about the Farm Cash, and I still agree they do deserve to make money. However, they're going to have to look at some alternative means of growing their business.

And, frankly, if I'm going to invest that kind of money in a product...virtual or not...I expect better customer service like a "customer service telephone number". This forum simply ain't cuttin' it for resolving legitimate complaints. Any legitimate American business that doesn't have at least one published telephone number raises concerns, to me. We are consumers, we deserve better treatment. After all, we're paying the bills. ;)

Tony D Mar 11 2011 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmboy2376 (Post 4507554)
I totally agree with this one. .

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottLanter (Post 4507586)
I've spent almost $200 in real money to invest in Farm Cash, and up until now, I haven't minded. )

I have moved these posts across from Suggestions to General Feedback

StoneFace Mar 11 2011 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottLanter (Post 4507586)
I've spent almost $200 in real money to invest in Farm Cash, and up until now, I haven't minded. But, after reading Farmboy's comment, it made me think...."How much will I have spent on this game two years from now?" It's going to amount to a heck of a lot of money for a game that's still in "beta" and littered with bugs and glitches. I really can't see me investing anymore real cash now.

Truthfully, the latest "forklift" addition was nice. But looking back, it seems more like a desperate attempt to gain a fast buck by the devs, since the option to "unload all products" was in high demand by the players.

I've always defended the devs when people complain about the Farm Cash, and I still agree they do deserve to make money. However, they're going to have to look at some alternative means of growing their business.

And, frankly, if I'm going to invest that kind of money in a product...virtual or not...I expect better customer service like a "customer service telephone number". This forum simply ain't cuttin' it for resolving legitimate complaints. Any legitimate American business that doesn't have at least one published telephone number raises concerns, to me. We are consumers, we deserve better treatment. After all, we're paying the bills. ;)

I hear ya, Scott........ but again as I said before.... this game is what it is.... and will NEVER be what each farmer wants it to be.

In the meantime......

1-********** press "1" for English, then press one to have the call FarmCash billed to your home number.

or

1-********** plant "1", then "2", then "3" etc.... then replant.

or

1-********* press anything, it won't matter anyway.

ScottLanter Mar 11 2011 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StoneFace (Post 4507654)
I hear ya, Scott........ but again as I said before.... this game is what it is.... and will NEVER be what each farmer wants it to be.

In the meantime......

press "1" for English, then press one to have the call FarmCash billed to your home number.

or

plant "1", then "2", then "3" etc.... then replant.

or

press anything, it won't matter anyway.

LOL! I'd hate to be the people who own those phone numbers. They're gonna get bombarded with calls from people who think they actually belong to Farm Town. I won't worry, though. I have a feeling that post will get deleted real quick. Still funny, though. Thanks for the laugh of the day. :D

StoneFace Mar 11 2011 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottLanter (Post 4507670)
LOL! I'd hate to be the people who own those phone numbers. They're gonna get bombarded with calls from people who think they actually belong to Farm Town. I won't worry, though. I have a feeling that post will get deleted real quick. Still funny, though. Thanks for the laugh of the day. :D

haha

but a mod already removed the bulk of the numbers..... and that is where it real laugh was meant to be.

do they not know that there are NO innocent people where FT is concerned.

I'm calling India....

if EVERYBODY who read the post called the numbers (after they saw the plain sillyness of the post) that would not amount to a blip...... get real guys.

:rolleyes:

AlterBridgeMJC Mar 17 2011 05:31 PM

idk where the forum is for this problem ------> when i get requests of the challenge to work on people's farms to get 3 FC, it doesn't work.. as in i'm in my farm still and doesn't go to that other farmer's farms to go ahead with the FC challenge

eltyra Mar 18 2011 09:05 PM

Neighbor didn't receive Farm Cash Giftcard

I sent a neighbor a Farm Cash Gift card two days ago but they haven't received it. What can I do.

Tony D Mar 18 2011 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eltyra (Post 4526774)
I sent a neighbor a Farm Cash Gift card two days ago but they haven't received it. What can I do.

Hi , did your neighbour check their gift box ?

fan1bsb97 Mar 19 2011 07:37 AM

All the offers to receive farmcash are gone for me...anyone else having this problem?

Don't feed the beggers Mar 19 2011 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan1bsb97 (Post 4527602)
All the offers to receive farmcash are gone for me...anyone else having this problem?

I have had some that have never been rewarded either. I just move on to the next one and hope its good. Majority are good offers, I think that sometimes they get behind on the giving b/c some have showed up randomly later on...way later like days for some. There are steps you can take to try and get your cash, personally, its never been that big of a deal for me to bother....

fan1bsb97 Mar 19 2011 10:04 AM

no that's not what I mean.

When I go to the earn farm cash tab there are no offers available at all. No surveys, no videos, no credit card offers lol.

eltyra Mar 19 2011 10:07 AM

Got it

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony D (Post 4526798)
Hi , did your neighbour check their gift box ?

It showed up this morning. Thanks

JAS0643 Mar 19 2011 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan1bsb97 (Post 4527866)
no that's not what I mean.

When I go to the earn farm cash tab there are no offers available at all. No surveys, no videos, no credit card offers lol.

Do you have an ad blocker? If so turn it off and see if they comeback.

fan1bsb97 Mar 19 2011 01:33 PM

Nope. They're still there for free coins, just not the cash.

Tony D Mar 19 2011 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eltyra (Post 4527874)
It showed up this morning. Thanks

Glad to hear it and thanks for letting us know :)

Meranna Mar 19 2011 02:22 PM

banner work requests not being rec'd

I also posted this in help section...In the last 10 days I've gotten the blue banner to earn FC 4 times. Each time I sent 9 email requests for workers. None of them have been rec'd. I checked with the recipients when I saw I was getting no workers or FC!

Is the banner to earn FC "not working"? I've spent a lot of real $$$ on the game & am sorry this opportunity to earn more FC is useless to me :-(

Help:eek:

fan1bsb97 Mar 19 2011 02:24 PM

That doesn't work for me either.

marilynnal Mar 19 2011 04:49 PM

How do you send your neighbor Farm Cash? I've looked everywhere & can't find the answer. Please, Help!

Double T Dude Ranch Mar 19 2011 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marilynnal (Post 4528470)
How do you send your neighbor Farm Cash? I've looked everywhere & can't find the answer. Please, Help!

It's in the 'other' tab. 3 different increments of cards you can send, that will take from your FC you currently have.

Taz D Mar 19 2011 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meranna (Post 4528218)
I also posted this in help section...In the last 10 days I've gotten the blue banner to earn FC 4 times. Each time I sent 9 email requests for workers. None of them have been rec'd. I checked with the recipients when I saw I was getting no workers or FC!

Is the banner to earn FC "not working"? I've spent a lot of real $$$ on the game & am sorry this opportunity to earn more FC is useless to me :-(

Help:eek:

Were these people who have Facebook accounts and was it the email address they are registered with for FB?
Have they checked in their spam/junkmail box in their email to see if the messages were deflected to that?

Keeta Mar 19 2011 05:59 PM

I think I have figured out why some folks are no longer getting the tab to hire workers to earn up to 30 Farm Cash. First, it says to earn 'up to 30' FC. Between my friends and myself, I have accepted the hire request and worked on their farms at least 10 times which would mean I have 'earned' my 30 Farm Cash. Which would also explain why the requests I am getting from my new friends just starting out are duds or ghost requests. If this scenario is true, then that would explain why you would no longer see the offer to hire out to earn the Farm Cash nor in the gift section to earn the Farm Cash.

If this scenario is true again, if we have new friends now playing and all their neighbours have already earned their 30 Farm Cash, then they will have to find other friends to hire out. Hence the pyramid begets the pyramid, if such a statement could be said. :) LOL

Daisy Doodles Mar 19 2011 07:23 PM

Level 1865 & FC

I want to earn FC but can't since I've gotten to Level 185. I need $1 for a Wine Cellar. I don't want to complete offers or purchase FC at the bank. How can I earn FC since I'm at Level 185?

Double T Dude Ranch Mar 19 2011 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Doodles (Post 4528738)
I want to earn FC but can't since I've gotten to Level 185. I need $1 for a Wine Cellar. I don't want to complete offers or purchase FC at the bank. How can I earn FC since I'm at Level 185?

Hi, as I replied to you in the help thread, leveling up (which you are at the max), buying, doing free offers, or a friend sending it to you are the only ways. I would suggest doing the app of the day.

Elna Francis Mar 22 2011 10:43 AM

hi there
as i except the request of the farm cash and i do all the steps they ask me to do it came back every time that I open farm town, and it is every time the same farm i had to go to. as i did work on the farm again is just give me xp and not the cash . how do i get the request of from the 1 person as that block me for getting fc from my other neighbours pls help me

Elna Francis Mar 22 2011 10:50 AM

please help me
as i get the request for farm cash i did so the work they ask me to do.get the farm cash but now as i open farm town by press play it ask again to go and work on the neighbour farm as i now never get the request from other neighbour as that 1 block me how can i get that 1 by stopping to request me as i press yes then it take me agian to the some farm of the request and i just get xp and not fc any more help me pls
thank u so much

annie2011 Mar 22 2011 12:01 PM

Why do so many complain about fc. If you don't want to use real money then don't, some ppl must think the upgrades etc are easy as 123. Just as you get paid for your jobs the dev's have families and bills to pay too so I think if you don't like it then don't play or just accept the fact that they can't please everyone

pythonis Mar 22 2011 12:05 PM

"Just as you get paid for your jobs the dev's have families and bills to pay too"

Yes but I highly doubt that the devs only source of income is from people buying farm cash. Its a weekend job at most. These guys are IT professionals. Trust me im pretty darn sure they have other monies coming in.

And yes, I spend real money on farm cash

lucy frederico Mar 22 2011 12:46 PM

Help - I accidently deleted my Ordering Station with trailer that cost $40 in FT cash, I took a picture of my farm that shows it - is there anyway I can get the money credited back to my account? Please.
If I am not at the right place to request a credit can you direct me to the right area.
Thank you

Taz D Mar 22 2011 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucy frederico (Post 4535118)
Help - I accidently deleted my Ordering Station with trailer that cost $40 in FT cash, I took a picture of my farm that shows it - is there anyway I can get the money credited back to my account? Please.
If I am not at the right place to request a credit can you direct me to the right area.
Thank you

You need to read the first post in the following thread. It will tell you how to report this to Slashkey. No refunds/replacements can be done through the forums.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=366710