Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- February 14th, 2015 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=610246)

farm town addiction Feb 14 2015 03:13 AM

I am having the same problem with the co-op quests... trying to guess which facility I need to load as it is not saying ... thanks for the update though.. sure it will all be great..

boduke66 Feb 14 2015 03:19 AM

3 new facilties two of them farmcash,one in coins
1.Ice rink supplies factory(produces ice rink supplies cost 32 farmcash)
2. Ice rink (provides ice skate and winter sports Services cost 30 farmcash)
3.pet accessories factory (produces pet accessories cost 2,600,000 coins
checking to see what else is new

iceberg Feb 14 2015 03:21 AM

My quest Dose Not tell me what Facility to go to, to start off my quest.

iceberg Feb 14 2015 03:22 AM

[quote=farm town addiction;5929686]I am having the same problem with the co-op quests... trying to guess which facility I need to load as it is not saying ... thanks for the update though.. sure it will all be great..[/QUOTE Yes Exactly spot on me to

boduke66 Feb 14 2015 03:33 AM

noticed something under preferences says show tools,does anybody know if thats new,and if it is what does that mean,never noticed it before this new update.

maggiel29 Feb 14 2015 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieGecko (Post 5929662)
The link to the facility in the Quest box is a fantastic time saver. Thank you!!!

I second that - I just went into my quests and was over the moon to see a link to each facility. Im getting on a bit and I often forget which facility I need by the time I get to the Fac Mgr - :D :D

Going off hunting for the rest now - but this is truly brilliant

maggiel29 Feb 14 2015 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peekachoo (Post 5929678)
Wow, you sneaked this update in, thanks !

Just one problem I noticed, the drop down thingy with the spanner, I can't hide the buildings, even though I unclicked it, thought you'd like to know.

I thought that then I realised that all my buildings were in fact facilities and there is a seperate check box for them :)

brenda steele Feb 14 2015 03:44 AM

I have suggested several times over the last couple of years that there is an option to just show and fill all the non workable facilities like the fisheries, bee farms, oil pumps and mines, quite often i want to restock these but not all the facilities and have to go through doing them all one at a time, can you look into if this can be made possible please

brenda steele Feb 14 2015 03:46 AM

well i just realized that it doesnt say the name of the facility but it does say open click on that and it takes you to the facility so you can load it from the quest without having to leave the quest to open your facilities

Queen.of.Clutter Feb 14 2015 03:47 AM

When I went to my neighbor bar, to 'show Co-op quests' - I noticed the pop-up stating "Updating Facility Ownership" ... what exactly is that ?? Was never there before ... just wondering what it ACTUALLY means....