Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Game Migration Updates (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=656742)

Lara Dec 31 2020 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lara (Post 6401210)
As I do not have new facilities for the NCC after I got my prizes, I am assuming that it is because of the migration but I cannot find anything advising us that it has finished for the time being. Is it possible to find out is my assumption is correct please.

Just found an answer about this that my assumption is correct. Thanks

rindydvm@msn.com Dec 31 2020 04:53 AM

access to Farm Town after January 1, 2021

Will we be able to access Farm Town after January 1, 2021, without using the Facebook App?

JohnAlbertini Dec 31 2020 05:50 AM

So you've had 30 months and are STILL not ready to fully transition?

Will we get the rest by 2022, 2023, 2024?

Just wondering! Not sure it will be worth playing with capabilities severely restricted?

OK, guess we get what we get when we get it. Warp Speed!

Lovebirds Dec 31 2020 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suemack (Post 6401170)
Taz D, what a lovely moderator you are. Always kind and courteous, and as reassuring about the current situation as you can be right now. I just wanted to say thank you!

I have to agree with you. I've been around quite a few forums and they are all the same. You got the ones that are NEVER satisfied and complain ALL THE TIME.........lol......I could never be a moderator. It's not in me to be polite to those who are not polite to me.........Not everybody can do what Taz D and the others do. I am just going to sit back now and wait for 2020 to go far far away and hope that 2021 is better. I have faith that the game folks are doing their best.

marymarcel Dec 31 2020 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rindydvm@msn.com (Post 6401230)
Will we be able to access Farm Town after January 1, 2021, without using the Facebook App?

Hi rindydvm :)

I moved your post to the thread about Migration.

Facebook is the platform for the game, so you have to log into Facebook in order to be able to play. :)

kejusa Dec 31 2020 06:34 AM

Thank you Facebook team Moderators and designers for all the work you are putting in to this migration - hearing rumours that some are selling/emptying their facilities - is it necessary to do this? A very Happy New Year to you all from one Happier bunny than she was over Christmas, being in Tier 4 is not fun

marymarcel Dec 31 2020 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kejusa (Post 6401254)
Thank you Facebook team Moderators and designers for all the work you are putting in to this migration - hearing rumours that some are selling/emptying their facilities - is it necessary to do this? A very Happy New Year to you all from one Happier bunny than she was over Christmas, being in Tier 4 is not fun

Hi kejusa :)

As Raul said, facilities will not be available for a time, so if you want to empty them it is ok. All products stored will not be missing after the migration and you will find them in your storage as usual.

Alexm2012 Dec 31 2020 06:52 AM

with the hands will be the purple hand be made available or is that gone for a few weeks? there is several different speculations

marymarcel Dec 31 2020 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexm2012 (Post 6401262)
with the hands will be the purple hand be made available or is that gone for a few weeks? there is several different speculations

Hi Alexm2012 :)

Up now the hands available are the orange and green ones. But we have to wait for Raul to know if the purple hand will be available from the beginning or after a time.

soulman3854 Dec 31 2020 07:24 AM

Will the super neighbour function be working during the chnage over or is that one of the functions we may need to wait for