Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- June 12th, 2018 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=636522)

al_bundy Jun 23 2018 07:28 PM

The disable super neighbour feature on a particular farm isnt working as i just went to my farm 1 and the fields were plowed

i just went in by a friends account anc checked and yes even though my farm 1 is ticked to disallow super neighbour working that farm all tools were still available and working

please fix

Taz D Jun 23 2018 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al_bundy (Post 6248226)
i dont think the disable super neighbour feature is working as i just went to my farm 1 and the fields were plowed

Hi al_bundy,
It works for all except the default farm. That will be corrected next time they do a release.

al_bundy Jun 23 2018 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6248230)
Hi al_bundy,
It works for all except the default farm. That will be corrected next time they do a release.

Thanks Taz that explains it :)

Moose Maid Jun 24 2018 01:44 AM

Disable Super-Neighbor

re: 6. 'Disable Super Neighbours Farming' at the farm level:

If you disable super neighbors working on a particular farm, can they still work the facilities on that farm?

Thanks.

Tiger Jun 24 2018 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moose Maid (Post 6248262)
re: 6. 'Disable Super Neighbours Farming' at the farm level:

If you disable super neighbors working on a particular farm, can they still work the facilities on that farm?

Thanks.

Hi Moose Maid,

It only disables the super neighbour permissions you gave them, for that particular farm. Working facilites should not be affected.

jeannine_p Jun 24 2018 11:13 AM

i just noticed that the people put out in this release, in the fathers day section of the store, are much larger than the other people in the store. :D i guess all the new ones ate their veggies!! lololol

Moose Maid Jun 24 2018 06:18 PM

Disable Super-Neighbor

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne (Post 6248274)
Hi Moose Maid,

It only disables the super neighbour permissions you gave them, for that particular farm. Working facilites should not be affected.

Thank you!

Qivis Jun 24 2018 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeannine_p (Post 6248290)
i just noticed that the people put out in this release, in the fathers day section of the store, are much larger than the other people in the store. :D i guess all the new ones ate their veggies!! lololol

Not necessarily. Elephants eat veggies, manatees and whales eat veggies and are constantly swimming. But they are always fat! But giraffes are always eating veggies all the time and walk slowly much of the time but you do not see a lot of short and chubby ones. Meanwhile unicorns really do exist. We just for some reason have decided that they are too chubby and we therefore call them rhinoceroses! :p

Meanwhile I myself am more of a carnivore than an omnivore, but even when I was trying to be vegan for a while I did not grow any taller. I have still remained shorter than when I was a healthy college dude instead of nearly qualified for AARP membership. :D

jeannine_p Jun 25 2018 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qivis (Post 6248346)
Not necessarily. Elephants eat veggies, manatees and whales eat veggies and are constantly swimming. But they are always fat! But giraffes are always eating veggies all the time and walk slowly much of the time but you do not see a lot of short and chubby ones. Meanwhile unicorns really do exist. We just for some reason have decided that they are too chubby and we therefore call them rhinoceroses! :p

Meanwhile I myself am more of a carnivore than an omnivore, but even when I was trying to be vegan for a while I did not grow any taller. I have still remained shorter than when I was a healthy college dude instead of nearly qualified for AARP membership. :D

:D:D:D:D ohhhh ur crackin me up qivis!! thanks for that!!

marymarcel Jun 25 2018 05:59 PM

Hi all :)

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Post-Release Info - June 25th, 6:50PM

- Released the West American Restaurant.