Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- December 22nd, 2012 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=515610)

maggiel29 Dec 26 2012 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jim v (Post 5387146)
I've tried clicking on the memcache side and closing it several times but really can't tell that it does anything.

Thats it - when you open it it is done. Just close it and reload your farm.

Santmyer Dec 26 2012 05:50 AM

the gist of my post

It would seem that I did not make the gist of my post clear enough for it to not be obviously misunderstood - I would like to know whether there is watering time left or not on the mobile sprinkler - not "complex" at all. Also for clarification - part of a farm can also be fertilized and part not depended on when certain plots were planted.

maggiel29 Dec 26 2012 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santmyer (Post 5387378)
It would seem that I did not make the gist of my post clear enough for it to not be obviously misunderstood - I would like to know whether there is watering time left or not on the mobile sprinkler - not "complex" at all. Also for clarification - part of a farm can also be fertilized and part not depended on when certain plots were planted.

I wonder if this sort of information will eventually be on the new "clock" feature in the tool box under the "per farm times" tab.

zippity Dec 26 2012 08:47 AM

still can not use tools when hired to do flowers or chop trees i don't know about harvesting trees as i have not been hired to harvest them. It is getting a little old clicking one at a time and the tools have become useless to me since i hire the work to be done on my farms and i work the marketplace. Can't get anyone to do my farms because of this issue.Please fix

beverduster Dec 26 2012 02:48 PM

as of right now 385 is tops

Regina_Phelangie Dec 26 2012 05:23 PM

Okay, love the new release but you really need to fix the glitch of tools not showing up. I paid farm cash for them and do want to use them. If I get hired to chop, only get the axe. If I get hired for just crops and flowers, no flower tool. Come on!

Taz D Dec 26 2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Regina_Phelangie (Post 5387742)
Okay, love the new release but you really need to fix the glitch of tools not showing up. I paid farm cash for them and do want to use them. If I get hired to chop, only get the axe. If I get hired for just crops and flowers, no flower tool. Come on!

The developers are aware of it and working on it as stated at the bottom of the announcement.

Aussie Rae Dec 26 2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zippity (Post 5387482)
still can not use tools when hired to do flowers or chop trees i don't know about harvesting trees as i have not been hired to harvest them. It is getting a little old clicking one at a time and the tools have become useless to me since i hire the work to be done on my farms and i work the marketplace. Can't get anyone to do my farms because of this issue.Please fix

just ask people to hire you for all and you can then access the tool box...do this until slashkey fix things...

dnana Dec 26 2012 06:17 PM

I just worked from the market and all my tools showed for me. Is it a server thing? I haven't cleaned my cache yet today, or for the last few days, and everything played as usual. I sure wish there was some way to stop people from stacking, tho. I always do everything I'm hired for but they sure do make it hard, and sometimes, impossible! Thanks, Taz, you rock the patience! :)

dnana Dec 26 2012 06:21 PM

I just saw Aussie Ray's post. I wasn't hired for all. The Boss had flowers but did not hire me for them, trees only. :)