Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 31st, 2015 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=615490)

maggiel29 Aug 01 2015 12:59 PM

Known Problems

- SuperNeighbour with the purple sprinkler can't water multiple farms if their neighbour does not have the purple sprinkler.[/quote]

This bug is showing up the other way to - it seems my Super Neighbour cannot irrigate my farms - they do not own the purple sprinkler but do own the green one. I have the purple sprinkler.

TheWheezer Aug 01 2015 02:56 PM

Since this new release when I go to my neighbor's farms to water their flowers using my mobile sprinkler, I no longer have the option to water all farms with one click as I did before. I now have to travel to each individual farm to water. That is unacceptable to me as it takes too long for each neighbors 20 plus farms to open and allow me to water all farms.

marymarcel Aug 01 2015 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWheezer (Post 5984706)
Since this new release when I go to my neighbor's farms to water their flowers using my mobile sprinkler, I no longer have the option to water all farms with one click as I did before. I now have to travel to each individual farm to water. That is unacceptable to me as it takes too long for each neighbors 20 plus farms to open and allow me to water all farms.

Hi TheWheezer:)

The developers are aware of the problem and still working with the sprinkler issues. Hopefully they will fix this as soon as possible.

TheWheezer Aug 01 2015 02:58 PM

Purple Sprinkler

Quote:

Originally Posted by maggiel29 (Post 5984666)
Known Problems

- SuperNeighbour with the purple sprinkler can't water multiple farms if their neighbour does not have the purple sprinkler.

This bug is showing up the other way to - it seems my Super Neighbour cannot irrigate my farms - they do not own the purple sprinkler but do own the green one. I have the purple sprinkler.[/quote]

Yes this is totally unacceptable to me as it takes too long to travel from farm to farm to water.

Farmer DeDe Aug 01 2015 03:07 PM

OK..I will ask this again. Is anyone here having problems with the purple quests? I am loosing qests just as a reach the magic number of 13. No..there were not any quests that were about to fall off because it was over 7 days. I am workin gon quest 12 (again) and I am afraid once I reach 13 POOF it will reset to 10. Any help or advise will be appreciated. - Thanks you.

marymarcel Aug 01 2015 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer DeDe (Post 5984722)
OK..I will ask this again. Is anyone here having problems with the purple quests? I am loosing qests just as a reach the magic number of 13. No..there were not any quests that were about to fall off because it was over 7 days. I am workin gon quest 12 (again) and I am afraid once I reach 13 POOF it will reset to 10. Any help or advise will be appreciated. - Thanks you.

Hi Farmer DeDe:)

Your previous post was moved and answered in the following link, thank you

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...78#post5984678

Lainiea Aug 01 2015 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWheezer (Post 5984706)

I reported this issue the day the new release came out.
Hope they do something to resolve it soon.

Hyacinth Bucket Aug 01 2015 07:26 PM

> Post Release Updates - July 31st, 2:40PM EST

> - BugFix: Issues when using Mobile Sprinklers on Super Neighbour farms

Does the above mean the issues have been fixed or just that they know about them?

Wondering because I just harvested/plowed/planted (with super tool) on my neighbours farm and then tried to irrigate but I get a message to say 'there is nothing to irrigate on this farm' - yet I've just planted basil and was able to tick the box (meaning it was more than 19 hrs since the last irrigation).

I tried reloading the farm but it still didn't irrigate. I have been able to irrigate on other farms (same neighbour) where the crops had been planted last night, this was the first time I'd try to irrigate straight after h/p/planting.

Taz D Aug 01 2015 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyacinth Bucket (Post 5984818)
> Post Release Updates - July 31st, 2:40PM EST

> - BugFix: Issues when using Mobile Sprinklers on Super Neighbour farms

Does the above mean the issues have been fixed or just that they know about them?

Wondering because I just harvested/plowed/planted (with super tool) on my neighbours farm and then tried to irrigate but I get a message to say 'there is nothing to irrigate on this farm' - yet I've just planted basil and was able to tick the box (meaning it was more than 19 hrs since the last irrigation).

I tried reloading the farm but it still didn't irrigate. I have been able to irrigate on other farms (same neighbour) where the crops had been planted last night, this was the first time I'd try to irrigate straight after h/p/planting.

Hi Hyacinth,
They did try to fix it, but have not yet.

CindyPridgen Aug 01 2015 08:17 PM

I bought the 16x16 Log truck with chain saw. It posted to my fb wall, but when I went to use it I couldn't because it was grayed out. Then a few hours later it worked and was yellow, and now its grayed out again. It took my FC when I purchased it. I would love to have it back, please?
Thanks!