Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 31st, 2015 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=615490)

Taz D Jul 31 2015 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluehair (Post 5984430)
i just planted some corn for my neighbour annd went o use their green sprinkler and it said there is nothing to irrigate and even tried refreshing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies (Post 5984438)
Great update...thank you! :)

I have found a problem though. When working my neighbours facilities, I have always watered their flowers and now it won't let me. I also tested going directly to a neighbours farm without loading through the facility job link. The sprinkler still won't let me water flowers. I am not a super neighbour nor have I any super neighbours.

Thanks again :)

Hi,
The developers are still working on the sprinkler issues. Please be patient a little longer until they can figure it out and fix it.

bluehair Jul 31 2015 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5984478)
Hi,
The developers are still working on the sprinkler issues. Please be patient a little longer until they can figure it out and fix it.

ok thank you :)

mstiquetx Jul 31 2015 10:40 PM

Thanks for the great update...y'all just keep on coming up with super idea's...Happy Farming to all!!!

JoDanzer Jul 31 2015 10:53 PM

it lets me water with my super neighbors purple sprinkler.... but it doesn't shorten the tine to grow and they have to water with it themselves for that to ooccur

spiritualpathways Aug 01 2015 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seraphina Warrior (Post 5983910)
Hi spiritualpathways, When you have selected the sprinkler, and you are given the box to select farms etc, have you clicked the option at the top to "select multiple farms", as it could well be giving you the view for "select one farm". :)

it doesn't even bring up the box like we had before to choose options ...

spiritualpathways Aug 01 2015 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stu3 (Post 5984242)
Bit of a Let down on this update normally if you have a Purple Sprinkler and you go to another persons farm then that will water all the flowers on that farmers farm like 27 for example however due to this update you seem to have disabled that and Although the Sn gets the ability to work a set farm without the other farmer (good thing there) why have you not enabled the use of the Transplanter to move peoples trees or the multi planter for when we can spend peoples coins to put trees or flowers down for them?

in addition When you go to seed the tooltip does not work with the drop down list of Stored amount
i set it to this on a farmers account to try this out with the tooltip however the farmer has on their Stored Amount Chia (279) if i set mine to stored amount the top for them on mine is Sugarcane Stock level 90500. If i set my drop down to set by harvest time then the very bottom (chia shows (279))

In addition if you seed and go to Sprinkle the employers farm the message there is nothing to irrigate comes up (seeds down (F) on. No (I) there is a glitch here and i have also tried the mem cache to make sure and still no i have tried it both with the connection light on and with it off makes no difference)

it doesn't even bring up the box for the option to water all farms etc ,,for watering their flowers ... all you can do is water one farm of flowers at a time ... hope this gets fixed soon ..

marymarcel Aug 01 2015 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiritualpathways (Post 5984562)
it doesn't even bring up the box like we had before to choose options ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiritualpathways (Post 5984574)
it doesn't even bring up the box for the option to water all farms etc ,,for watering their flowers ... all you can do is water one farm of flowers at a time ... hope this gets fixed soon ..

Hi spiritualpathways:)

The developers are aware of this problem and working to fix it as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.:)

macwinter Aug 01 2015 07:16 AM

Awesome thank you

DianeCK Aug 01 2015 08:03 AM

Morning Sorry .. I used my new yellow Chainsaw this morning and it works only its working like the white Chainsaw .. don't know if anyone else is having the problem. thanks ...

Taz D Aug 01 2015 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DianeCK (Post 5984598)
Morning Sorry .. I used my new yellow Chainsaw this morning and it works only its working like the white Chainsaw .. don't know if anyone else is having the problem. thanks ...

Hi Diane,
What do you mean that it worked like the white one? Didi it only pick up a 12x16 section instead of 16x16? Are your trees arranged in 16x16 blocks?