Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- November 24th, 2012 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=512558)

Docperk Nov 24 2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony D (Post 5361026)
Hi, just to confirm , I have checked your data and it is not showing on the farm or in storage, unfortunately you will have to wait until support gets back to you.

Ok thanks for confirming Tony, that was what I was wanting. Hopefully it want take em to long.

Sandy Mae Nov 24 2012 05:22 PM

Thanks to you Raul and all the devs. Great stuff!!! I always like to explore before I come to thank you! I usually find every thing asap. I really like have 2 trains working. That part I just read!!! YAAAEEEE!!!! Happy Dancing. Well done!!!!!!!:D:D

Gregh Nov 24 2012 05:30 PM

Orange sprinkler not working after new release

Last night on MySpace, between 9PM and 10PM local time and after the new release, I planted Lemongrass on several farms and watered the farms with the orange sprinkler. This has been my habit since I got the orange sprinkler and up until the new release it worked perfectly.

I checked each farm after I watered it and in each case the crops showed as (F,W) and said that they would be ready in 9.9 hours - which meant that the Lemongrass should be ripe by about 7-8AM this morning.

However, this morning the Lemongrass still has 7 hours to go and does not have the (W).

Edited to add and clarify: crops I planted and watered on Facebook about the same time still have the (F,W). Crops I planted and watered on other farms on MySpace prior to the release (farms 4 and 6) still show as (F,W); it's just those MySpace farms I planted and watered after the release (farms 1, 2, 3 and 5) that are affected.

anglnwhite Nov 24 2012 06:13 PM

http://www.nhlcyberfamily.org/special/snoopy3.gif

New toys! Thank you for the astute update Devs. Still hoping that you will consider returning the seasonal items to the store search function. :)

anneandjuice Nov 24 2012 07:16 PM

Thank you Raul and the Developers for another excellent update.

I love the new bulldozers and have been wanting them to delete seeded fields for a long time. There are times when I need to delete fields that I have sown for one reason or another and it is so tedious doing it one by one. But, although I layer, I do not plant trees or flowers over my fields. I see no reason to.

I haven't purchased the new train as yet as I'm waiting for clarification on how it works as there have been many people asking the questions I have regarding it.

My people and farmers are very happy with the power plant. They were tired of having to use candles for light at night. :)

Rob T Nov 24 2012 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anneandjuice (Post 5361158)
Thank you Raul and the Developers for another excellent update.

I love the new bulldozers and have been wanting them to delete seeded fields for a long time. There are times when I need to delete fields that I have sown for one reason or another and it is so tedious doing it one by one. But, although I layer, I do not plant trees or flowers over my fields. I see no reason to.

I haven't purchased the new train as yet as I'm waiting for clarification on how it works as there have been many people asking the questions I have regarding it.

My people and farmers are very happy with the power plant. They were tired of having to use candles for light at night. :)

Hi, Raul has clarified in the first post of this thread about the trains :)

kasntx Nov 24 2012 07:28 PM

Thank You, Thank You,
Thank You!!!!!!

anneandjuice Nov 24 2012 07:31 PM

Thanks Rob, I found it after I posted. Now I just need to decide where I will put the new one. :)

Anne

max_river Nov 24 2012 11:07 PM

could you pls put the dimmer thing back to the way it was it is hard to see if you have done harvesting part of the farm and when you go back to harvest it is hard to find some of the crops

rodneycs Nov 25 2012 12:22 AM

Try rebooting and the tool may reappear in the storage.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Docperk (Post 5360982)
Well I had asked for this so naturally go and get the 6x6 to start off with. Put it on my farm and put it in storage. Money gone no bulldozer. :(
I have sent a message to support, hope they respond quickly I want the the 8x8 too. :)

have you tried rebooting.I have had this happen with other tools and after rebooting reappear.