Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- March 30th, 2010 (More Facilities) (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314014)

green520 Mar 31 2010 07:51 PM

goat cheese and goose eggs

would love to use more of my fruit and goose eggs and goat cheese

CynthiaSue Mar 31 2010 08:08 PM

I think it will take forever to get enough cocoa trees to make it worth getting the cocoa factory. I think the gifting system needs to change. I am pretty sure people would be more likely to send me a tree if I could send them one and they could easily resend it. That is what I do on most games. When you accept a gift on this game, it takes you to your farm. You have to click on gifts to go there, and find the gift and then find the person you want to send it to. Not too sure most of my neighbors really care to go thru the trouble.

damichcoop Mar 31 2010 09:39 PM

I'm not sure where to post this, but I'm posting it here. If one of the moderators want's to move it, that's fine.

I think they need to make an area in the storage for things we have harvested, but don't want to sell because we need them to make other items. We should have a place to move our stuff to, so we don't accidentally sell it at the market place. Things like milk, eggs, butter, flour, sugar, fruits, etc..

Ginslinger Mar 31 2010 09:48 PM

I am really confused about the juice factory. Why would a person make and sell 25 units of Pineapple juice for 6500 coins when just selling the crop brings over 12000. Really disappointed in this one.

damichcoop Mar 31 2010 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ginslinger (Post 3348542)
I am really confused about the juice factory. Why would a person make and sell 25 units of Pineapple juice for 6500 coins when just selling the crop brings over 12000. Really disappointed in this one.

Because you take 5 units of Pineapple that you would sell for $3070 and turn them into 25 units of Pineapple juice which you sell for $6400. So you make more money turning it into juice.

Ginslinger Mar 31 2010 09:55 PM

OOPS! My mistake I miss-read. Guess I should read more before complaining hey? Thanks for setting me straight.

SGershman Mar 31 2010 10:07 PM

I have lots of cows and goats and a dairy processing facility but I can't do any of the production...how do I do that?

Double T Dude Ranch Mar 31 2010 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SGershman (Post 3348582)
I have lots of cows and goats and a dairy processing facility but I can't do any of the production...how do I do that?

You have to have the goats and cows milked through the dairy shed. Do you have a dairy shed? Then the milk can go to the dairy facility and do production.

FarmGirlJamie Mar 31 2010 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch (Post 3348614)
You have to have the goats and cows milked through the dairy shed. Do you have a dairy shed? Then the milk can go to the dairy facility and do production.

I have a dairy shed and 12 cows on my first farm. I have an additional 12 cows on my second farm. I am surprised that when I "Harvest Cows", that only 12 cows are milked. Why doesn't the dairy shed milk the cows on my second farm?

Double T Dude Ranch Mar 31 2010 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FarmGirlJamie (Post 3348754)
I have a dairy shed and 12 cows on my first farm. I have an additional 12 cows on my second farm. I am surprised that when I "Harvest Cows", that only 12 cows are milked. Why doesn't the dairy shed milk the cows on my second farm?

It should. I have a dairy shed on both farms and cows on both farms and it collects from them both.