Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- November 13th, 2015 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=618338)

Gail Green-jeans Nov 13 2015 09:46 PM

Me AGAIN. I cleared cache, refilled service facilities and reposted (erasing any old ones left on my wall. Several neighbors were then able to work my services withiut problem. THEN i refilled the services (without making a new post) and people are getting the "expired" message again. I verified that they indeed were filled. So, it seems that i cannot refill if I dont make a brand new post. Nobody else is having this problem?

RFMad Nov 13 2015 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StoneFace (Post 6016786)
I can understand the "disappointment" in the levels of fish and other products which the new freight cars offer.

Thankfully we have two choices:
[1] Purchase one or more of the freight cars and get some more supplies
[2] Purchase more seacoasts for FC, and the other waters for coin

Then you get two more choices:
[1] Express your disappointment in the levels, and don't buy anything
[2] Express your thanks to the devs for more enhancements to the game

Maybe the devs will adjust the levels. Until then, let's just play nice.

I agree. I consider that the freight cars are not a substitute for the lakes, etc but an addition. I appreciate all the devs have done even with all the setbacks due to FB and Flash problems. At least, the devs work on it and things are usually fixed fast. Computer programming is tricky - I don't think people realize it's not just pushing a button.
This is the best game even with problems! Thanks to the devs!!

Taz D Nov 13 2015 10:19 PM

Just added by Raul:

Post-Release Updates - November 13th, 10:30PM

- BugFix: Inaccuracies in the 'Show User Info' feature in the Show Names and Hiring Windows
- BugFix: When working neighbour facilities the Mayor was not working all the farms if you have 2 fully diversified trains containing fish or animal products cars on them
- When visiting neighbours the quests to rake and water the farms were not appearing

Known Issues

- When Showing/Hiding items sometimes there are sections that are not shown correctly
- When using the Multiplanter sometimes some of the recently planted items get hidden
- Some users are experiencing issues when sending gifts using Internet Explorer or Edge browsers

- Currently when you post the facilities, even if you restrict the post to "Only Me" or a specific friend list in the post window, the post will be shown to all friends in the "Show Farmtown Wall Requests" inside the game. This is because with the latest facebook change we don't have access to the group of people the post should be shown.

What we are planning to do is when you click the "Produce Faster", to add a checkbox on the next window named "Show this in the Farmtown Wall Requests", this way you can uncheck that checkbox if you don't want the post to appear there *for any friends*. This is not ideal but at least give you some kind of control.

Sheepy47 Nov 14 2015 01:40 AM

The tend neighbours farms isn't working, so you can't weed, water, etc. You can only visit which means you cannot earn coins and experience points. I think the developers are aware of this.

boduke66 Nov 14 2015 03:17 AM

neighbors

just click on a specific neighbor,then scroll down to where it says Visit and the neighbors farm name or screen name,that will take you too their farm.and you can work their farms through this new way,just fyi.

dave1949 Nov 14 2015 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6017530)
Just added by Raul:

Post-Release Updates - November 13th, 10:30PM

- BugFix: Inaccuracies in the 'Show User Info' feature in the Show Names and Hiring Windows
- BugFix: When working neighbour facilities the Mayor was not working all the farms if you have 2 fully diversified trains containing fish or animal products cars on them
- When visiting neighbours the quests to rake and water the farms were not appearing

Known Issues

- When Showing/Hiding items sometimes there are sections that are not shown correctly
- When using the Multiplanter sometimes some of the recently planted items get hidden
- Some users are experiencing issues when sending gifts using Internet Explorer or Edge browsers

- Currently when you post the facilities, even if you restrict the post to "Only Me" or a specific friend list in the post window, the post will be shown to all friends in the "Show Farmtown Wall Requests" inside the game. This is because with the latest facebook change we don't have access to the group of people the post should be shown.

What we are planning to do is when you click the "Produce Faster", to add a checkbox on the next window named "Show this in the Farmtown Wall Requests", this way you can uncheck that checkbox if you don't want the post to appear there *for any friends*. This is not ideal but at least give you some kind of control.

Hi Taz. I have missed something some where, when posting facilities how do I restrict to a specific friend list? I have not seen this only when I post trains. TYVM

Sheepy47 Nov 14 2015 03:37 AM

If you visit, you still cannot work on the farm. The wording used to be 'tend farm', now it just says 'visit'.

amanda1955 Nov 14 2015 04:08 AM

I noticed when went to post my bonuses I got my 1st one but when ticked on the others they just disappeared oh and I could just restrict that one to my farm town list and my facilities and clients one as well

rodneycs Nov 14 2015 04:40 AM

Still unable to post anything to my wall since the latest update

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodneycs (Post 6016886)
Since the latest update FB will not allow any messages from FT to be posted on my wall. So things are even worse than they were before.

Still unable to post anything to my wall since the latest update?? Why do the developers change things when they were working??:mad:

harrywhitmore@comcast.net Nov 14 2015 05:59 AM

the two new trains do not do that much but i am looking forward to updates on them so i will go with it , hopefully next update they will increase