Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- May 27th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=429322)

christianch001 May 27 2011 09:52 AM

merci raul et a tous

Saylorgirl May 27 2011 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony D (Post 4668550)
Hi, you will need to contact Support, as we cannot do refunds via to forum. To contact support :- Underneath the game screen , click on "report/contact this application"

Tony - I contacted them and within 30 minutes they sent an e-mail that they have credited my 30FC back to my account! That is indeed service! I will now re-purchase the seeder.

JAS0643 May 27 2011 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al_bundy (Post 4668186)
it wont store your hens the animals have to be put on a farm and then added to the hen house.

The store all button will put the animals in the buildings if there is room in the building for the animals. There is no need to place them on the farm first now. You do need to be on the farm the building is on for it to work.

Wisteria Ranch May 27 2011 10:28 AM

Omg store all button in the gift box??? Yayyyy!!!

Wisteria Ranch May 27 2011 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAS0643 (Post 4668662)
The store all button will put the animals in the buildings if there is room in the building for the animals. There is no need to place them on the farm first now. You do need to be on the farm the building is on for it to work.

YAYYYY! That is going to save so much time!

LabradorFarmer May 27 2011 10:32 AM

I can't seem to locate the bunny hutch. Help?

Thanks!

Double T Dude Ranch May 27 2011 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LabradorFarmer (Post 4668682)
I can't seem to locate the bunny hutch. Help?

Thanks!

It's under the buildings tab. Near the top.

wvzimmerman May 27 2011 10:50 AM

I have lost my identity and it wants me to redo everything. I lost my farm and everything. How do I get it all back.

maggiel29 May 27 2011 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pt4u2nv (Post 4668098)
I agree with JAS0643. A button to "Work All" would be nice when working our neighbors facilities. It takes so much time to click on each product. And when the list goes past 8 products, you have to scroll.

Also, it would nice to have more service facilities, something like a Wal-Mart, where we can put clothes, toys, furniture, cookware, sporting goods, etc. that aren't being used by previous facilities. Or let us duplicate the items (ping-pong in Sports Arena and "Wal-Mart"). Then they would go faster.

But thanks for the new service facilities.

Totally agree - my neighbours LOVE the single click feature to work service facilities - it would be great if something similar could be done on the ones that produce goods. Although I appreciate it is more difficult to programme - the services only give out cash whereas the others give individual goods but a facility manager for workers would be wonderful. I have a few stalwarts left who will work my facilities but it is a real chore for them now with the number that I have.

BUT - I love the new update, the new tree gifts, the new facilities etc and the 5x5 seeder and 8x8 flower harvester. And I adore the grasses - I have been waiting something like that for ages - I had some regular flowers where I stunted their growth to look like grass but these are great AND you dont have to water them.

Cant wait to see what the levels thing is all about

thank-you devs.

knotroot42 May 27 2011 11:00 AM

layerd and stacked

:psure will be glad when farmtown gets rid of the layers the multi dont work correc on it