Go Back   Farm Town > skaturk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between skaturk and Ana Lara
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Ana Lara
    Mar 22 2009 10:46 AM
    Ana Lara
    YEs, i would like to harvest for you , why not , i will be happy!! But if you don t want i can understand too! see you again! i go to you farm! ok : ))
    i looking again! : ))
  2. skaturk
    Mar 21 2009 04:08 PM
    skaturk
    Hi, Ana Lara, Sorry, I got the message late and did not check to see if you were online before I sent the message for harvesting. Next time I hope!!
  3. skaturk
    Mar 21 2009 04:02 PM
    skaturk
    Hi Ana Lara, would you be interested in harvesting for me?? I'll be waiting for you at the farm..
  4. Ana Lara
    Mar 21 2009 02:04 PM
    Ana Lara
    Hello! i have to visit your farm again! : ) it s always beautiful! : ))))
  5. Ana Lara
    Mar 15 2009 10:16 AM
    Ana Lara
    Hello!
    Ok thanks you very much! it's cool, this play and it's cool to meet symptatic person like you.Bye and see you again. : )
  6. skaturk
    Mar 15 2009 10:12 AM
    skaturk
    Hi Ana Lara, Sorry I missed your visit, as always I was in the forum keeping up with the news..I'm happy that you liked my farm and do come back to visit when ever you like. My farm was made by getting ideas from visiting others farms. Great place here!! Have a great day!!

Susan
  7. skaturk
    Mar 15 2009 10:11 AM
    skaturk
    Hi lLara, Sorry I missed your visit, as always I was in the forum keeping up with the news..I'm happy that you liked my farm and do come back to visit when ever you like. My farm was made by getting ideas from visiting others farms. Great p
  8. Ana Lara
    Mar 15 2009 10:00 AM
    Ana Lara
    hello , i go to your farm, it s big and beautiful!
    I hope you a nice day! bye!